Zietra Cybersecurity Automation Solutions
Why AI / Automation In Cybersecurity?
With digital transformation and digitalization growing rapidly in recent years, especially post the global pandemic that has left businesses with no other alternative; the cybersecurity surface has also enlarged massively. This means that to analyze, monitor and improve an organization's cybersecurity posture to handle this growing cyber landscape, we need to look beyond human resources, in order to ensure failsafe security.
Research suggests that ~90% of the breaches that have happened recently could have been prevented
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is capable of swiftly analyzing large volumes of data and tracking down cyber threats — from malware to hacking to phishing attacks. With Machine Learning (ML) & Deep Learning (DL) technologies that can draw on data from the past or present, continually learning and improving, we can identify, preempt, and successfully prevent these cyber threats / attacks before they occur.
AI and machine learning can help to keep abreast with new cyber threats or attacks, automate threat or error detection, and also respond more effectively than conventional manual techniques & dated software systems.
Cybersecurity Automation Powered by Zietra
Zietra has custom designed AI bots that seamlessly integrate with your cybersecurity platform, including advanced User Behavior Analytics (UBA) and network flow insights - to accelerate detection of threats or errors, and drive automation for incident response and remediation.
It provides centralized visibility to detect, inspect and respond to your most critical organization-wide cybersecurity threats, with an unrivaled context and understanding of possible events and threats.
Zietra’s AI / Automation Solutions for MasterSAM:
Auto-Manage MasterSAM Operations
All privilege access configured via MasterSAM makes it important to have 100% uptime of all MasterSAM components. Also, compliance of all privilege identities is a mandate. Today, the most common challenges faced by organizations are increased human effort, reduced productivity, inaccuracies / errors, higher cost of management, higher downtimeand governance / compliance issues.
Zietra’s Auto-Manage solution for MasterSAM operations comprises intelligent bots to:
- Auto resolve any issues on any MasterSAM component based on the error code
- Auto remediate password management issues to achieve 100% compliance
- Auto resolve any end user issues to enable them to connect to their devices and applications via MasterSAM
- Auto update Management with details for issues unresolved seeking human intervention
- Helps to maximize Uptime of each solution component
User Behaviour Analysis
Zietra’s User Behavior Analysis (UBA)augments MasterSAM PAM offerings with the following features:
- Anomaly Detection: Continuous Privilege Access monitoring to identify any anomalies against the base line to raise alerts in case of anomalies, to prevent from Zero-day attacks
- Anomaly Classification: Classify anomalies on occurrence as innocuous or non-innocuous to make the system more intelligent
- Predictions: Utilizing generated data to make predictions which enable detection of attacks based on the activity sequence
Auto-Remediate Operational Errors
Zietra’s intelligent bots have been designed to auto-remediate Master Sam Operational Issues by:
- Sentiment Analysis: Understanding sentiments from the normal log file to determine the health of the server & remediate in case of bad health
- Error Codes Analysis: Recognizing patterns from error codes for bots to auto-resolve issues removing the need to engage the helpdesk
- Auto-Remediation: The bots read log files and implement fixes automatically for known issues; With Machine Learning, these bots can also learn and evolve to handle new problems & issues
Now you can automate various tasks under the MasterSAM functional processes, using Zietra to create bots compatible with MasterSAM APIs, to:
- Enable automation of various operational tasks
- Automate day to day operational activities
- Merge multiple APIs to complete tasks automatically
The security automation instances include:
- Secure remote access
- Security connectors development
- Automated user on boarding
- Vulnerability check and monitoring
Key Features & Benefits:
- Proactive defense against possible threats,attacksor malicious activities with a granular search, providing the intelligence before an incident occurs, to protect your systems
- Automated mapping of errors or incidents with solutions for auto remediation, that reduces human intervention and also ensures optimum uptime
- Automated log creation of all activities allows for effective monitoring - a preventive measure that enables quicker action in case of a breach
- Using AI algorithms, the bots can be trained to detect new threats / malware, run pattern recognition, and detect even the minutest behaviors of malware or ransomware attacks before it enters the system
- Can parse, prioritize and distribute relevant threat information to your security controls in real time,to provide continuous protection
- Empowers your team / management to make informed decisions, take action and respond in a timely manner
- Prescriptive insights from AI-based analytics canhelp to configure and improve controls & processes that reinforce your cyber security & resilience
Cybersecurity Automation can be enhanced by our consulting and managed services to help with a comprehensive cybersecurity / threat management program based on your specific needs.
To know more about how Zietra can help with customized & automated cybersecurity solutions for your organization: